Recipe by: richlids
- three tablespoons kosher salt
- three tablespoons smoked paprika
- two tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- two tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- one tablespoon light brown sugar
- one tablespoon ground cumin
- Add all components to record
- Add all ingredients to checklist
- Mix kosher salt, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, black pepper, brown sugar, and cumin collectively in a sealable container. Seal container and shake to mix.
This basic spice rub for pork ribs also works wonderful for chicken and steaks.