Recipe by: Nikki Lakey
- 4 thick slices bacon
- one cup milk, or as necessary
- 1/four cup all-function flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- one (ten ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough
- Include all components to listing
- Add all elements to list
- Bake biscuits according to bundle directions.
- Cook the bacon in a deep skillet in excess of medium heat right up until crisp, about 10 minutes. Eliminate bacon to a paper towel lined plate and preserve the grease in the pan. Slowly stir in the flour so that no lumps kind, then mix in the milk, continuing to cook and stir until thickened. Crumble the bacon into the gravy and season with salt and pepper just before serving.
- Split biscuits in half, leading with gravy, and appreciate!